Free Initial Consultation

October 2019 Archives

Should I request a child custody modification?

Rearing a child when you are separated from their other parent can be challenging at times. If you are unhappy with the current child custody arrangement for one reason or another, you may want to request a child custody modification. However, you can only request a child custody modification under certain circumstances.

Tips for dividing marital property without a dispute

Every divorcing spouse wants to feel that they gained a fair outcome for themselves. However, they usually do not want to undergo a stressful and costly court battle to ensure this is the case. Many divorcing spouses find themselves stuck between wanting a positive outcome and not wanting a traumatic court battle.

Email Us For a Response

Tell Us Your Story

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy


230 S. Bemiston, Suite 440
Clayton, MO 63105

Toll Free: 866-942-1169
Phone: 314-480-5541
Fax: 314-721-2771
Clayton Law Office Map